Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Some would say that I travel a bit too much and I agree with them most of the time. On the other hand I get to come home with all kinds of interesting travel stories from the places that I've been and the people that I've met. I keep a traditional journal with me wherever I go and this blog is my attempt to share some of my experiences with someone other than myself.

I'll refer to my travel journals (I'm currently working on my third) for some of the more interesting travel stories and then I'll be adding things once they happen.

A little background on myself. I travel around the world training people how to use EEG equipment in universities, clinics and hospitals. There is also the occasional NASA mission or National Geographic special that I've been lucky enough to work on but mostly it's universities.

I've been to Chile, Taiwan, South Korea, Germany, Finland, Norway, Spain, France, The UK, most of Canada as well as several other countries. I've translated from English to English and I've seen all kinds of crazy people in airports.

New posts will come on Wednesdays, hopefully even while I travel. Please comment on my posts if you feel like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment